Size : 388.906 Kb
Type : pdf
March 19th-March 23rd
Make sure you have all completed paperwork on the first day!!!
*Bring LAX gear, sneakers & cleats, lots of water and appropriate workout attire everyday*
*We also practice rain or shine, so bring rain gear on rainy days*
*DRINK lots of water and EAT a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and after school snack on practice & game days!!!*
Mouthpiece - professionally intra-oral mouthpiece that fully covers the teeth. Any visible color other than clear or white, and must not have graphics of white teeth. (Provided by CHS Athletic Dept.)
Eye Protection - must meet the most current ASTM Specification Standard 3077 for women's lacrosse, and must be listed on the US Lacrosse web site.
- As of 1/1/17, only the F3077 standard will be legal for play
Footwear/Cleats - composite or rubber soled shoes (sneakers). Plastic, leather or rubber cleats/studs may be worn (soccer cleats).
Field Crosse - overall length shall be between 35 1/2" - 43 1/4"
Goalkeeper Crosse - overall length shall be between 35 1/2" - 52"
Goalkeeper Equipment - must wear a helmet with face mask and properly secured chinstrap, a separate throat protector, padded gloves, a mouthpiece, a chest protector and padding on the shins and thighs. Padding on the arms and shoulders is recommended. The protective helmet, designed for lacrosse, must meet the NOCSAE test standard. A goalkeeper's colors must be of the same corresponding colors as her teammates.
Other Personal Equipment:
- Close-fitting gloves are mandatory! (LAX or softball gloves)
- All visible undergarments worn under the uniform must be of one solid color, and must be white, gray, black, or Chariho green. All team members who choose to wear visible undergarments must wear the same color (black spandex/leggings, white long-sleeve shirt if at home, black long-sleeve shirt if away).
- Optional soft headgear (if it meets the ASTM F3137 standard for women's lacrosse)
- Optional eye black worn on the face, must be one solid stroke with no logos/numbers/letters and shall not extend further than the width of the eye socket or below the cheekbone.